Supersport United VS Bloemfontein Celtic Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

Supersport United VS Bloemfontein Celtic Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
South Africa Premier Soccer League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Supersport United got 6 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.3 with 19 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

2. Bloemfontein Celtic got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.10 with 9 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Supersport United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Supersport United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Bloemfontein Celtic win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Supersport United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Bloemfontein Celtic last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/-/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Supersport United wins is 49.45%, the chance for a draw is 29.18% and the chance for Bloemfontein Celtic to win this game is 21.37%.


Supersport United VS Bloemfontein Celtic
Prediction:Supersport United

Supersport United VS Bloemfontein Celtic Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)