US Tataouine VS US Ben Guerdane Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

US Tataouine VS US Ben Guerdane Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Professional Tunisian League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. US Tataouine got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 7 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

2. US Ben Guerdane got 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 12 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, US Tataouine win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, US Tataouine win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. US Ben Guerdane win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. US Tataouine last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. US Ben Guerdane last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that US Tataouine wins is 36.03%, the chance for a draw is 31.54% and the chance for US Ben Guerdane to win this game is 32.43%.


US Tataouine VS US Ben Guerdane
Prediction:US Tataouine

US Tataouine VS US Ben Guerdane Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)