Sifakesi VS Esperance Sportive de Tunis Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

Sifakesi VS Esperance Sportive de Tunis Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Professional Tunisian League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sifakesi got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.6 with 10 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

2. Esperance Sportive de Tunis got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 16 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sifakesi win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sifakesi win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Esperance Sportive de Tunis win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sifakesi last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Esperance Sportive de Tunis last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sifakesi wins is 30.96%, the chance for a draw is 31.54% and the chance for Esperance Sportive de Tunis to win this game is 37.50%.


Sifakesi VS Esperance Sportive de Tunis
Prediction:Esperance Sportive de Tunis

Sifakesi VS Esperance Sportive de Tunis Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)