Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Dhufar Prediction Oman Professional League

Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Dhufar Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Oman Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Nasr(OMA) got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.5 with 8 points in Oman Professional League.

 

2. Dhufar got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 12 points in Oman Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Nasr(OMA) win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Nasr(OMA) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Dhufar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Nasr(OMA) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. Dhufar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Nasr(OMA) wins is 16.65%, the chance for a draw is 25.54% and the chance for Dhufar to win this game is 57.81%.


Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Dhufar
Prediction:Dhufar

Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Dhufar Prediction Oman Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)