AD Grecia VS Deportivo Saprissa Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

AD Grecia VS Deportivo Saprissa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD Grecia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Deportivo Saprissa got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.1 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD Grecia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD Grecia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD Grecia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/V/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Deportivo Saprissa last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD Grecia wins is 19.89%, the chance for a draw is 24.94% and the chance for Deportivo Saprissa to win this game is 55.17%.


AD Grecia VS Deportivo Saprissa
Prediction:Deportivo Saprissa

AD Grecia VS Deportivo Saprissa Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)