VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim Prediction German 3.Liga

VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German 3.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. VFB Lubeck got 4 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.18 with 16 points in German 3.Liga.

 

2. SV Waldhof Mannheim got 4 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.15 with 19 points in German 3.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, VFB Lubeck win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, VFB Lubeck win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. SV Waldhof Mannheim win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. VFB Lubeck last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. SV Waldhof Mannheim last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that VFB Lubeck wins is 34.88%, the chance for a draw is 28.19% and the chance for SV Waldhof Mannheim to win this game is 36.93%.


VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim
Prediction:SV Waldhof Mannheim

VFB Lubeck VS SV Waldhof Mannheim Prediction German 3.Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)