Zwickau VS Ingolstadt Prediction German 3.Liga

Zwickau VS Ingolstadt Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German 3.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zwickau got 5 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.17 with 18 points in German 3.Liga.

 

2. Ingolstadt got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 31 points in German 3.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zwickau win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zwickau win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Ingolstadt win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zwickau last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Ingolstadt last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zwickau wins is 26.28%, the chance for a draw is 27.36% and the chance for Ingolstadt to win this game is 46.36%.


Zwickau VS Ingolstadt
Prediction:Ingolstadt

Zwickau VS Ingolstadt Prediction German 3.Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)