Racing Santander VS Real Union Irun Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Racing Santander VS Real Union Irun Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Racing Santander got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.12 with 12 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

2. Real Union Irun got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.9 with 14 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Racing Santander win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Racing Santander win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Union Irun win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Racing Santander last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Real Union Irun last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Racing Santander wins is 48.65%, the chance for a draw is 29.68% and the chance for Real Union Irun to win this game is 21.67%.


Racing Santander VS Real Union Irun
Prediction:Racing Santander

Racing Santander VS Real Union Irun Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)