Calahorra VS CD Tudelano Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Calahorra VS CD Tudelano Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Calahorra got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

2. CD Tudelano got 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Calahorra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Calahorra win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. CD Tudelano win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Calahorra last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. CD Tudelano last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/D; Handicap: V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Calahorra wins is 42.57%, the chance for a draw is 32.32% and the chance for CD Tudelano to win this game is 25.11%.


Calahorra VS CD Tudelano
Prediction:Calahorra

Calahorra VS CD Tudelano Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)