Andorra CF VS CF Badalona Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

Andorra CF VS CF Badalona Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Andorra CF got 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 15 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

2. CF Badalona got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 12 points in Spanish Segunda Division B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Andorra CF win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Andorra CF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. CF Badalona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Andorra CF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. CF Badalona last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Andorra CF wins is 40.52%, the chance for a draw is 30.73% and the chance for CF Badalona to win this game is 28.75%.


Andorra CF VS CF Badalona
Prediction:Andorra CF

Andorra CF VS CF Badalona Prediction Spanish Segunda Division B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)