English Premier League---Match Time：15/1/2021 04:00 Friday GMT + 8
1. Arsenal got 7 wins，2 draws and 8 losses in last 17 games of 2020-21 EPL, and they are placing the 11th with 23 points. Currently they got 3 wins，1 draw and 4 lossesin last 8 home games.
2. Arsenal are coming off a 2-0 win in the FA Cup against Newcastle.
3.Crystal Palace sit 13th on Team Standings. They got 22 points after 17 games with 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. They got 3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses in last 8 away games.
4. Crystal Palace fell to a 1-0 defeat to Wolves in the FA Cup, and have only won once in their last seven fixtures.
5. In last 10 head to head battles againstCrystal Palace, Arsenalregister 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses.
1. Alexandre Lacazette's outstanding performance is one of the reasons why Arsenal’s ranking has improved. In the past 3 rounds of the league, he has scored 4 goals and helped the Gunners win three consecutive Premier League games. Manager Mikel Arteta's coaching ability and lineup layout are also very distinctive. The Gunners will look to make it five wins on the trot in all competitions. But captain Aubameyang has only scored three goals in the league this season. We may say that the home team stand a better chance to win.
2. Crystal Palace have fallen to heavy defeats in recent weeks, losing 7-0 to Liverpool and 3-0 to Aston Villa. They have conceded the third-most goals in the Premier League this season. What even worse is that, the club have only scored one in last five fixtures, which we can judge that their offensive has been weaken. The whole team has also been dealt a huge blow due to key players' missing. We may bet one of the most in-form teams in the league-Arsenal should comfotably take three points. We also predict Arsenal 3-1 Crystal Palace in the end.
Arsenal VS Crystal Palace
1X2 Picks: Arsenal
Handicap Picks: Arsenal -1