Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arsenal got 7 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.11 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Crystal Palace got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.13 with 22 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arsenal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arsenal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Crystal Palace win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Crystal Palace last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arsenal wins is 60.46%, the chance for a draw is 23.48% and the chance for Crystal Palace to win this game is 16.06%.


Arsenal VS Crystal Palace
Prediction:Arsenal

Arsenal VS Crystal Palace Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)