SC Heerenveen VS RKC Waalwijk Prediction Holland Eredivisie

SC Heerenveen VS RKC Waalwijk Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Heerenveen got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 20 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. RKC Waalwijk got 3 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Heerenveen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Heerenveen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. RKC Waalwijk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Heerenveen last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/V/U/O. RKC Waalwijk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Heerenveen wins is 61.15%, the chance for a draw is 21.90% and the chance for RKC Waalwijk to win this game is 16.95%.


SC Heerenveen VS RKC Waalwijk
Prediction:SC Heerenveen

SC Heerenveen VS RKC Waalwijk Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)