FC Twente Enschede VS AFC Ajax Prediction Holland Eredivisie

FC Twente Enschede VS AFC Ajax Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Twente Enschede got 8 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.6 with 27 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. AFC Ajax got 11 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 35 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Twente Enschede win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Twente Enschede win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. AFC Ajax win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Twente Enschede last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Twente Enschede wins is 12.60%, the chance for a draw is 18.52% and the chance for AFC Ajax to win this game is 68.88%.


FC Twente Enschede VS AFC Ajax
Prediction:AFC Ajax

FC Twente Enschede VS AFC Ajax Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)