Willem II VS Groningen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Willem II VS Groningen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Willem II got 2 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.17 with 9 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Groningen got 8 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 27 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Willem II win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Willem II win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Groningen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Willem II last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Groningen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Willem II wins is 32.86%, the chance for a draw is 27.36% and the chance for Groningen to win this game is 39.78%.


Willem II VS Groningen
Prediction:Groningen

Willem II VS Groningen Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)