Atromitos Athens VS Lamia Prediction Greece National A

Atromitos Athens VS Lamia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Greece National A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atromitos Athens got 4 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 18 points in Greece National A.

 

2. Lamia got 1 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.14 with 5 points in Greece National A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atromitos Athens win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atromitos Athens win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lamia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atromitos Athens last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O. Lamia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atromitos Athens wins is 57.19%, the chance for a draw is 26.01% and the chance for Lamia to win this game is 16.80%.


Atromitos Athens VS Lamia
Prediction:Atromitos Athens

Atromitos Athens VS Lamia Prediction Greece National A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)