Aris Thessaloniki VS AEK Athens Prediction Greece National A

Aris Thessaloniki VS AEK Athens Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Greece National A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aris Thessaloniki got 10 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 33 points in Greece National A.

 

2. AEK Athens got 9 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 30 points in Greece National A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AEK Athens win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aris Thessaloniki last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. AEK Athens last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aris Thessaloniki wins is 32.46%, the chance for a draw is 31.28% and the chance for AEK Athens to win this game is 36.26%.


Aris Thessaloniki VS AEK Athens
Prediction:AEK Athens

Aris Thessaloniki VS AEK Athens Prediction Greece National A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)