Botosani VS SCM Argesul Pitesti Prediction Romania Liga I

Botosani VS SCM Argesul Pitesti Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Botosani got 4 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 18 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. SCM Argesul Pitesti got 2 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.16 with 11 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Botosani win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Botosani win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. SCM Argesul Pitesti win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Botosani last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. SCM Argesul Pitesti last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Botosani wins is 53.68%, the chance for a draw is 26.49% and the chance for SCM Argesul Pitesti to win this game is 19.84%.


Botosani VS SCM Argesul Pitesti
Prediction:Botosani

Botosani VS SCM Argesul Pitesti Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)