CFR Cluj VS FC Clinceni Prediction Romania Liga I

CFR Cluj VS FC Clinceni Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CFR Cluj got 9 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 31 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. FC Clinceni got 6 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 25 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CFR Cluj win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CFR Cluj win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. FC Clinceni win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CFR Cluj last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap:-/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/O. FC Clinceni last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CFR Cluj wins is 61.78%, the chance for a draw is 24.36% and the chance for FC Clinceni to win this game is 13.86%.


CFR Cluj VS FC Clinceni
Prediction:CFR Cluj

CFR Cluj VS FC Clinceni Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)