Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB Prediction Turkey Cup

Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Alanyaspor got 9 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Erzurum BB got 3 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.21 with 13 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Alanyaspor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Alanyaspor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Erzurum BB win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Alanyaspor last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Erzurum BB last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Alanyaspor wins is 65.39%, the chance for a draw is 20.34% and the chance for Erzurum BB to win this game is 14.27%.


Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB
Prediction:Alanyaspor

Alanyaspor VS Erzurum BB Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)