Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkey Cup

Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 35 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Kasimpasa got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.13 with 22 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Kasimpasa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/O. Kasimpasa last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fenerbahce wins is 64.09%, the chance for a draw is 20.72% and the chance for Kasimpasa to win this game is 15.19%.


Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce VS Kasimpasa Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)