JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. JSM Skikda got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 7 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

2. CS Constantine got 1 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.15 with 6 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, JSM Skikda win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, JSM Skikda win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. CS Constantine win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. JSM Skikda last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. CS Constantine last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that JSM Skikda wins is 37.73%, the chance for a draw is 33.96% and the chance for CS Constantine to win this game is 28.31%.


JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine
Prediction:JSM Skikda

JSM Skikda VS CS Constantine Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)