Sassuolo VS Spal Prediction Coppa Italia

Sassuolo VS Spal Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sassuolo got 8 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.7 with 29 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Spal got 8 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sassuolo win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sassuolo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Spal win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sassuolo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/V. Spal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sassuolo wins is 65.12%, the chance for a draw is 19.85% and the chance for Spal to win this game is 15.03%.


Sassuolo VS Spal
Prediction:Sassuolo

Sassuolo VS Spal Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)