Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction Coppa Italia

Atalanta VS Cagliari Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atalanta got 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.5 with 31 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Cagliari got 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.16 with 14 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atalanta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atalanta win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cagliari win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Cagliari last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 73.72%, the chance for a draw is 16.02% and the chance for Cagliari to win this game is 10.26%.


Atalanta VS Cagliari
Prediction:Atalanta

Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)