Real Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

Real Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spain Supercopa de Espana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Madrid got 11 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Athletic Bilbao got 6 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.12 with 21 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Madrid win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Athletic Bilbao win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Athletic Bilbao last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Madrid wins is 54.18%, the chance for a draw is 25.02% and the chance for Athletic Bilbao to win this game is 20.80%.


Real Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao
Prediction:Real Madrid

Real Madrid VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)