Fafe VS Belenenses Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Fafe VS Belenenses Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fafe got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Portugal Campeonato Nacional.

 

2. Belenenses got 2 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fafe win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fafe win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Belenenses win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fafe last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:-/-/-/-/W; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/U. Belenenses last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fafe wins is 25.39%, the chance for a draw is 25.95% and the chance for Belenenses to win this game is 48.65%.


Fafe VS Belenenses
Prediction:Belenenses

Fafe VS Belenenses Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)