Gil Vicente VS Viseu Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Gil Vicente VS Viseu Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gil Vicente got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Viseu got 3 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.13 with 16 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gil Vicente win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gil Vicente win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Viseu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gil Vicente last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Viseu last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gil Vicente wins is 54.16%, the chance for a draw is 27.93% and the chance for Viseu to win this game is 17.91%.


Gil Vicente VS Viseu
Prediction:Gil Vicente

Gil Vicente VS Viseu Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)