Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al-Qadasiya Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Faisaly Harmah got 3 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al-Qadasiya got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.10 with 17 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Faisaly Harmah win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Faisaly Harmah win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Qadasiya win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Faisaly Harmah last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Al-Qadasiya last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Faisaly Harmah wins is 44.76%, the chance for a draw is 26.35% and the chance for Al-Qadasiya to win this game is 28.89%.


Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al-Qadasiya
Prediction:Al-Faisaly Harmah

Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)