Al-Ameade VS Al-Shabab(KSA) Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al-Ameade VS Al-Shabab(KSA) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Ameade got 3 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.15 with 10 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al-Shabab(KSA) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.2 with 22 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Ameade win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Ameade win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Shabab(KSA) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Ameade last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Al-Shabab(KSA) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Ameade wins is 26.66%, the chance for a draw is 26.71% and the chance for Al-Shabab(KSA) to win this game is 46.63%.


Al-Ameade VS Al-Shabab(KSA)
Prediction:Al-Shabab(KSA)

Al-Ameade VS Al-Shabab(KSA) Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)