Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Baten Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Baten Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Ettifaq got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al-Baten got 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.14 with 12 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Ettifaq win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Ettifaq win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Baten win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Ettifaq last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Al-Baten last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/V/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Ettifaq wins is 54.83%, the chance for a draw is 24.13% and the chance for Al-Baten to win this game is 21.04%.


Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Baten
Prediction:Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq VS Al-Baten Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)