Al-Fateh VS Al-Taawon Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al-Fateh VS Al-Taawon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Fateh got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.7 with 17 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al-Taawon got 4 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 18 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Fateh win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Fateh win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Taawon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Fateh last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Al-Taawon last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Fateh wins is 33.40%, the chance for a draw is 26.82% and the chance for Al-Taawon to win this game is 39.78%.


Al-Fateh VS Al-Taawon
Prediction:Al-Taawon

Al-Fateh VS Al-Taawon Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)