Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Abha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Abha Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Ittihad(KSA) got 5 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 21 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Abha got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.8 with 17 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Ittihad(KSA) win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Ittihad(KSA) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Abha win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Ittihad(KSA) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap:V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/U. Abha last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) wins is 52.86%, the chance for a draw is 24.68% and the chance for Abha to win this game is 22.46%.


Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Abha
Prediction:Al Ittihad(KSA)

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Abha Prediction Saudi Professional League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)