Al-Jazeera VS Shabab AlOrdon Prediction Jordan Premier League

Al-Jazeera VS Shabab AlOrdon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Jordan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Jazeera got 12 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Jordan Premier League.

 

2. Shabab AlOrdon got 5 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.9 with 22 points in Jordan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Jazeera win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 85.71%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Jazeera win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Shabab AlOrdon win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Jazeera last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/-. Shabab AlOrdon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Jazeera wins is 62.83%, the chance for a draw is 22.92% and the chance for Shabab AlOrdon to win this game is 14.25%.


Al-Jazeera VS Shabab AlOrdon
Prediction:Al-Jazeera

Al-Jazeera VS Shabab AlOrdon Prediction Jordan Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)