FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC Prediction Indian Super League

FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Goa got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Jamshedpur FC got 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Goa win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Goa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Jamshedpur FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Goa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Jamshedpur FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Goa wins is 47.78%, the chance for a draw is 25.80% and the chance for Jamshedpur FC to win this game is 26.43%.


FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC
Prediction:FC Goa

FC Goa VS Jamshedpur FC Prediction Indian Super League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)