Gokulam Kerala FC VS Minerva Academy Prediction India League Division 1

Gokulam Kerala FC VS Minerva Academy Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
India League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gokulam Kerala FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 22 points in India League Division 1.

 

2. Minerva Academy got 5 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in India League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gokulam Kerala FC win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gokulam Kerala FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Minerva Academy win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gokulam Kerala FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Minerva Academy last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gokulam Kerala FC wins is 35.78%, the chance for a draw is 27.50% and the chance for Minerva Academy to win this game is 36.72%.


Gokulam Kerala FC VS Minerva Academy
Prediction:Minerva Academy

Gokulam Kerala FC VS Minerva Academy Prediction India League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)