Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI Prediction India League Division 1

Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
India League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sudeva Moonlight FC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in India I-League 2nd Division.

 

2. AIFF XI got 2 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in India League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sudeva Moonlight FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sudeva Moonlight FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. AIFF XI win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sudeva Moonlight FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap:L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. AIFF XI last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sudeva Moonlight FC wins is 46.16%, the chance for a draw is 27.19% and the chance for AIFF XI to win this game is 26.65%.


Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI
Prediction:Sudeva Moonlight FC

Sudeva Moonlight FC VS AIFF XI Prediction India League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)