Mohammedan SC VS Churchill Brothers Prediction India League Division 1

Mohammedan SC VS Churchill Brothers Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
India League Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mohammedan SC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in India I-League 2nd Division.

 

2. Churchill Brothers got 6 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 20 points in India League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mohammedan SC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mohammedan SC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Churchill Brothers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mohammedan SC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. Churchill Brothers last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mohammedan SC wins is 31.86%, the chance for a draw is 30.23% and the chance for Churchill Brothers to win this game is 37.91%.


Mohammedan SC VS Churchill Brothers
Prediction:Churchill Brothers

Mohammedan SC VS Churchill Brothers Prediction India League Division 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)