Nacional Montevideo VS Wanderers FC Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Nacional Montevideo VS Wanderers FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nacional Montevideo got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Wanderers FC got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 14 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nacional Montevideo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nacional Montevideo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wanderers FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nacional Montevideo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Wanderers FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nacional Montevideo wins is 49.21%, the chance for a draw is 26.58% and the chance for Wanderers FC to win this game is 24.21%.


Nacional Montevideo VS Wanderers FC
Prediction:Nacional Montevideo

Nacional Montevideo VS Wanderers FC Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)