Aswan VS Ghazl El Mahallah Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Aswan VS Ghazl El Mahallah Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aswan got 2 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.15 with 6 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. Ghazl El Mahallah got 1 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.14 with 6 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aswan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aswan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Ghazl El Mahallah win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aswan last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O. Ghazl El Mahallah last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap: V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aswan wins is 27.78%, the chance for a draw is 35.72% and the chance for Ghazl El Mahallah to win this game is 36.50%.


Aswan VS Ghazl El Mahallah
Prediction:Ghazl El Mahallah

Aswan VS Ghazl El Mahallah Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)