El Gounah VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction Egyptian Premier League

El Gounah VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. El Gounah got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 12 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. Al-Ittihad Alexandria got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.8 with 8 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, El Gounah win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, El Gounah win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Ittihad Alexandria win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. El Gounah last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap:V/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V. Al-Ittihad Alexandria last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap: V/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that El Gounah wins is 36.35%, the chance for a draw is 35.38% and the chance for Al-Ittihad Alexandria to win this game is 28.27%.


El Gounah VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria
Prediction:El Gounah

El Gounah VS Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)