Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Union Espanola got 13 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 47 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Univ Catolica got 16 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.1 with 56 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Union Espanola win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Union Espanola win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Univ Catolica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Union Espanola last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Univ Catolica last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Union Espanola wins is 31.01%, the chance for a draw is 28.85% and the chance for Univ Catolica to win this game is 40.14%.


Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica
Prediction:Univ Catolica

Union Espanola VS Univ Catolica Prediction Primera Division de Chile

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)