Sporting San Jose VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Sporting San Jose VS Herediano Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting San Jose got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.11 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Herediano got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.8 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting San Jose win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting San Jose win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Herediano win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting San Jose last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap:L/V/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Herediano last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting San Jose wins is 32.46%, the chance for a draw is 27.93% and the chance for Herediano to win this game is 39.61%.


Sporting San Jose VS Herediano
Prediction:Herediano

Sporting San Jose VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)