Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Santos De Guapiles Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Santos De Guapiles Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cartagines Deportiva SA got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Santos De Guapiles got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cartagines Deportiva SA win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cartagines Deportiva SA win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos De Guapiles win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cartagines Deportiva SA last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Santos De Guapiles last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cartagines Deportiva SA wins is 56.06%, the chance for a draw is 25.15% and the chance for Santos De Guapiles to win this game is 18.79%.


Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Santos De Guapiles
Prediction:Cartagines Deportiva SA

Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Santos De Guapiles Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)