Jocoro FC VS Municipal Limeno Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

Jocoro FC VS Municipal Limeno Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de El Salvador -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jocoro FC got 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

2. Municipal Limeno got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jocoro FC win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jocoro FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Municipal Limeno win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jocoro FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Municipal Limeno last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jocoro FC wins is 38.79%, the chance for a draw is 28.65% and the chance for Municipal Limeno to win this game is 32.56%.


Jocoro FC VS Municipal Limeno
Prediction:Jocoro FC

Jocoro FC VS Municipal Limeno Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)