CD Sonsonate VS CD FAS Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

CD Sonsonate VS CD FAS Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de El Salvador -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CD Sonsonate got 1 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 10 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

2. CD FAS got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 20 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CD Sonsonate win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CD Sonsonate win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. CD FAS win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CD Sonsonate last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/V/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/-. CD FAS last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CD Sonsonate wins is 26.53%, the chance for a draw is 26.43% and the chance for CD FAS to win this game is 47.03%.


CD Sonsonate VS CD FAS
Prediction:CD FAS

CD Sonsonate VS CD FAS Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)