Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali Prediction Colombia Copa Cup

Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Colombia Copa Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Pasto got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. America de Cali got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.7 with 33 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. America de Cali win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Pasto last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/O. America de Cali last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Pasto wins is 34.84%, the chance for a draw is 30.41% and the chance for America de Cali to win this game is 34.75%.


Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali
Prediction:Deportivo Pasto

Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali Prediction Colombia Copa Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)