Sonderjyske VS Odense BK Prediction International Club Friendly

Sonderjyske VS Odense BK Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sonderjyske got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 21 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Odense BK got 4 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sonderjyske win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sonderjyske win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Odense BK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sonderjyske last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O. Odense BK last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sonderjyske wins is 39.26%, the chance for a draw is 26.92% and the chance for Odense BK to win this game is 33.82%.


Sonderjyske VS Odense BK
Prediction:Sonderjyske

Sonderjyske VS Odense BK Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)