Dinamo Zagreb VS Fehervar Videoton Prediction International Club Friendly

Dinamo Zagreb VS Fehervar Videoton Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dinamo Zagreb got 10 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 33 points in Croatia 1.Division.

 

2. Fehervar Videoton got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Hungary Borsodi Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dinamo Zagreb win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dinamo Zagreb win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Fehervar Videoton win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dinamo Zagreb last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Fehervar Videoton last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: -/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dinamo Zagreb wins is 60.35%, the chance for a draw is 21.82% and the chance for Fehervar Videoton to win this game is 17.83%.


Dinamo Zagreb VS Fehervar Videoton
Prediction:Dinamo Zagreb

Dinamo Zagreb VS Fehervar Videoton Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)