FC Neftci Baku VS Keshla FK Prediction International Club Friendly

FC Neftci Baku VS Keshla FK Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Neftci Baku got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 24 points in Azerbaijan Premier League.

 

2. Keshla FK got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Azerbaijan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Neftci Baku win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Neftci Baku win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Keshla FK win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Neftci Baku last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Keshla FK last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Neftci Baku wins is 57.15%, the chance for a draw is 23.87% and the chance for Keshla FK to win this game is 18.98%.


FC Neftci Baku VS Keshla FK
Prediction:FC Neftci Baku

FC Neftci Baku VS Keshla FK Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)