AFC Ajax VS FC Utrecht Prediction Holland Eredivisie

AFC Ajax VS FC Utrecht Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Ajax got 16 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 50 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. FC Utrecht got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Ajax win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Utrecht win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/U. FC Utrecht last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Ajax wins is 71.46%, the chance for a draw is 17.24% and the chance for FC Utrecht to win this game is 11.30%.


AFC Ajax VS FC Utrecht
Prediction:AFC Ajax

AFC Ajax VS FC Utrecht Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)